Our two different ATPL(A) Training Courses
- STREAMLINED ATPL(A) TRAINING COURSE, and
- STANDARD ATPL(A) TRAINING COURSE
are aimed at anyone who has no flying experience and wants to become a commercial or airline pilot.
At the end of the training course you will be the proud owner of an EASA* Commercial Pilot Licence CPL(A) with the endorsed
- Multi-engine aeroplane Class Rating MEP(Land),
- Instrument rating IR(A), as well as the
- Theory for the Airline Transport Pilot Licence ATPL(A).
* EASA (European Union Aviation Safety Agency) member states are all EU Member States and additionally Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland
With this licence, you can apply directly for a job as a first officer at a business aeroplane operator or an airline.
This STANDARD ATPL(A) TRAINING COURSE offers you the following advantages:
- This course is possible alongside work or university studies
- The timing of the training is adapted to your personal needs and circumstances.
- The financial burden is spread over the longer training period.